Briquettes are cheaper – CV per rupee spent is more compared to coal or fire-wood.
- This high density biomass fuel extends burn time greatly
- 100% natural; no chemical, glue or binders used in product
- Cost effective, huge saving compared to FO, diesel, coal , gas or fire-wood burning
- Environmentally friendly and POLLUTION-FREE fuel, using our renewable resources
- Clean burning – minimal smoke, creosote and ash. Briquettes do not emit smoke with sulfur or phosphorus and also fly ash, hence no need of pollution control equipment
- Easy to handle and store
- Low ash content( below 10%) in comparison to coal( 25 to 40%) resulting least boiler ash disposal problems
Uniformity in size, density and moisture ensures predictable burning time
- High sulfur content of oil and coal, when burnt, pollutes the environment. There is no sulfur in briquettes
- Bio mass briquettes have a higher practical thermal value and much lower ash content(2-10% compare to 20-40% in coal)
- Briquettes have a consistent quality, have high burning efficiency are ideally sized for complete combustion
- Combustion is more uniform compared to coal and boiler response to changes in steam requirements is faster due to higher quantity of volatile matter in briquettes.
- There will be no corrosion effect on boiler equipment resulting in negligible maintenance cost. Coal on the other hand produces Sulphur dioxide, which on mixing with moisture produces sulfuric acid and corrosive acid.